What We Offer: Facilities
Set within a beautiful, wooded campus in Lake Forest, Illinois, Career Resource Center is surrounded by lovely gardens and an outdoor patio area. Inside visitors, members and guests are greeted by Reception/Member Services Representatives who share information on CRC services, offer tours, set up appointments and answer questions.
Make CRC the headquarters for your job search.
You will feel welcome and be able to have “your own office” away from home in a professional, business environment. Conduct your search in a business environment with other professionals. You will have more opportunities for social connections, as well as motivating and invigorating interactions.
At Career Resource Center, members have access to:
- Computer lab with five stations
- Three workstations with internet hook-ups and phones
- Member work area for research
- Full reference library
- Two consultation offices—one with videotaping capabilities
- Conference room for individualized and group sessions
- Office equipment
- Outdoor patio and areas for cell phone use