Press Room: Mission
Empower individuals to conduct an effective job search
CRC is your job search partner!
Career Resource Center is the proven confidence-building, re-employment resource featuring individualized attention and coaching by industry professionals.
Results-focused, CRC has aided over 10,500 individuals over its 20 year history.
- More than 80% secure employment, and
- Over 50% are more satisfied with their new position than the previous one.
We at CRC know first hand, how difficult, challenging, and frustrating it is to secure new employment. Our strength is in energizing and empowering job seekers, helping candidates navigate the process with relevant, proven job search strategies.
Our professionals focus on helping candidates optimize their
search efforts and maximize their results.
CRC members have the opportunity via private consultation and educational programs to:
- Create compelling resumes
- Improve interviewing performance
- Build their value statements
- Boost confidence
- Establish effective job search strategies
- Network with other professionals
- Identify individual strengths and skills
- Discover career direction and focus
- Obtain current marketplace intelligence
- Increase computer competency
Through programming and consultations, members will identify their strengths, build value statements, explore career options, and develop a focused approach and plan of action. By understanding and articulating their specialized set of skills, strengths and talents, members can more successfully market themselves, maximizing their opportunity of finding satisfying employment.
Career Resource Center will be known for enhancing the process of
securing new employment through relevant, results-focused services.